online banking help
How to Get Started!
Thank you for signing up for Internet Banking. Monument Bank is pleased to provide you with a convenient and easy way to view your accounts and check your balances.
In order to perform online banking you will need:
- Access ID
You have been assigned a temporary access ID and password. For your protection your password and access ID were mailed to you separately. You must receive both before you can log on. When logging on for the first time you have the option of changing your access ID, however you will be required to change your password.
Changing Your Access ID
Once submitting your temporary Access ID and Password under the First Time User Application, you may elect to change your Access ID. The Access ID can be a maximum of 16 characters and must contain Only letters and numbers - "No Symboles will be accepted!".
Creating a New Password
Once submitting your temporary Access ID and Password under the First Time User application, you will be prompted to create a new Password.
Your password requirements:
- Minimum of 8 characters and maximum of 12
- Password must be alphanumeric (Contain at least 1 alpha and 1 numeric character)
- Case sensitive
(Example: your password is Winter01. You will not be able to log in if you type in winter01)
- Suggestion for users choosing their personal password and the security of your password:
- Avoid using personal information i.e. social security numbers, phone numbers, or date of birth, names of pets or family members,
- Don’t disclose your password to anyone else,
- Don’t write down your password where others may find it.
Online Banking Help
If you require further assistance, you can contact Monument Bank Monday – Friday 9am-4pm at (215) 340-1020. If you are calling after hours please leave your message on our voice mail or contact us at email@example.com.